Rever provides a digitized Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, platform to engage frontline employees via a smartphone app in company performance improvement. Our clients are mostly Global 2000 in the industrial manufacturing sector.
Rever is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with prior experience to join our world-class team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. This is a unique opportunity to experience a startup culture with an innovative SaaS growth company.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts
- Conduct high volume prospecting of potential clients through strategic cold calling and emails
- Clearly convey the value proposition of Rever’s technology to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Provide regular, detailed feedback to the marketing team to optimize sales campaigns
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and quota
- Minimum of a BA or BS undergraduate degree required
- At least of one year proven track record in software sales or business development
- Hands-on experience using multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics, tracking and measurement
- Excellent and engaging communication skills - conversation, presentation, writing
- Interest in Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, and Lean Manufacturing (preferred)
- Knowledge of Industrial Manufacturing companies and markets (preferred)
We also value:
- A diligent self-starter that works well with little supervision and is driven to succeed
- A committed team player, who is fun to work with, and elevates the team
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with base salary, commissions and equity.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, life/disability insurances
- Unmatched growth opportunities based on true meritocracy.
- Vibrant and flexible work environment. A place you'll actually look forward to work in!
- Working schedule for grownups: flexible times, remote work possibilities and sufficient vacations so you don't need to count the days.
If you have never worked at an early-stage startup, please be aware that this requires a very high level of commitment and tolerance of ambiguity. While we prefer to work smart rather than hard, in many situations extremely hard work is inevitable. That's why we provide unlimited PTO and flexible work hours. If you prefer a 9-to-5 job where you only stick to a limited job description, this is not for you.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying