Rever is built to help companies drive continuous improvement by empowering their frontline employees to create, test, and implement improvements within their work. We impact not only the performance of some of the world’s largest companies (Audi, Philip Morris, Grupo Bimbo,Mars), but also the lives of thousands individual frontline workers. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, with an operations center in Guadalajara, Mexico's tech hub.
Keeping up with the needs of global corporations and thousands of frontline workers requires tremendous creative problem solving, efficient development, and close collaboration across our team. As a full-stack software engineer at Rever you will create the global SaaS platform that provides the features, algorithms, decision-making support, and user-friendliness required by executives, team leaders, and individual workers.
Searching for your dream job? At Rever, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works and impacting the lives of millions of frontline workers.
At least 3-4 years of working as Project manager in the tech industry.
- Help the different teams during a sprint coordinate and do the planning for each feature.
- Facilitate communication between teams
- Provide visibility on each feature status to management and to other teams
- Do the follow up and help unblock teams
- High Time Management skills
- High and Effective Communication skills
- Team work
- Experience with Planning Tools (Asana, Wrike, Jira, Monday or similar)
- Experience with different Planning methodologies
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience in the Tech Industry, doing Hardware or Software
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
Location: Guadalajara, Jalico. México
What we offer: