EUROPE: SR. SALES EXECUTIVE
Rever is going global with a new operations center in Barcelona and we need your help to succeed. Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion and renewal bookings.
Rever is a digitized Continuous Improvement system. We help global companies to engage and recognize all their frontline employees for executing daily improvement ideas. We're headquartered in Silicon Valley, with operations center in Barcelona, Spain and Guadalajara, Mexico; we come from world-class companies like Toyota, Apple, Airbus, Google, Eurocopter, PMI, Hershey's, IBM, Procter & Gamble and Intel.
We love working with amazing customers like Audi, Philip Morris International, Mars and Grupo Bimbo, by enabling their frontline employees to use their full creative potential.
5+ years of proven sales experience in Enterprise B2B environment
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion and renewal bookings.
- Help develop strategies having visibility of the European territory and targeting specific zones (will work closely with Marketing team)
- Create and keep fulfilling relationships with clients at all internal levels (From users to sponsors).
- Create personalized proposals for each deal (new deals and expansions).
- Support on Legal contracts - General terms negotiation (payment terms and expansions)
- Issue invoices according and collection management.
- Tracking and reporting
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strategic account management
- Knowledge of any sales cycle process and consistent methodology for sales process is a PLUS (should be able to develop it)
- Social selling and networking proficiency (LinkedIn and Sales Navigator)
- Hands-on experience with any CRM software and Account Management system (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Extreme Ownership - You will own the sales operations process in Europe
- Abstract thinking
- Strong communication skills (has to be able to communicate vertically in an organization)
- Objections handling (and counter-proposals)
- Organization and focus to follow up and set priorities (according to sales cycle)
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature
- Fearless attitude, should be willing to take intelligent risks
- Highly strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving approach
- MUST be willing to travel as needed (up to 80%)
Education: Most likely has a Bachelor’s degree (any) or may be self taught with enough experience.
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish / French or German are a PLUS